Reviewed by Dr. Alan Baughman, DMD, MBA
Stained and yellowed teeth can be a major source of insecurity, but having brighter, whiter teeth doesn’t have to involve drastic and expensive measures. Teeth whitening is a simple, safe and cost-effective way to get the bright smile you’ve been wanting.
In this blog post, we’ll look at the benefits of teeth whitening and how the Philips Zoom whitening system from Clearwater Dentistry can help you achieve a brighter smile.
Table of Contents
- What Is Teeth Whitening?
- The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- In-Office and At-Home Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Whitening in Greeley, CO
- FAQs About Teeth Whitening
What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dentistry procedure designed to make your teeth look whiter and brighter. This process removes surface stains from your teeth, caused by food, drinks, or tobacco products.
Here at Clearwater Dentistry, we use the Philips Zoom whitening system. This effective whitening system uses a hydrogen peroxide-based bleaching agent that penetrates the enamel of your teeth, bleaching away deep-set stains and discoloration.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Here are some of the top reasons to consider teeth whitening:
- Improved confidence: A whiter smile can significantly boost your self-esteem and make you feel more confident in social and professional settings.
- Enhanced appearance: A brighter smile enhances your overall appearance and can make you look younger, as stained teeth can be associated with aging.
- Better oral health: Patients who invest in teeth whitening often develop better oral hygiene habits to maintain their brighter smile, ultimately improving their overall oral health.
- No damage to your teeth: When performed properly by a professional, teeth whitening is harmless to your teeth and does not damage the enamel.
In-Office and At-Home Teeth Whitening
During your appointment, our dental professionals will apply the Zoom whitening gel to your teeth, and a specially designed LED light will be positioned in front of your mouth. The advanced technology of Philips Zoom can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in just one hour, providing you with noticeably brighter teeth immediately.
If you prefer to whiten your teeth gradually in the comfort of your own home, we also offer the Philips Zoom take-home trays. We will provide you with customized trays and simple instructions to follow. Results are typically seen in 4-8 weeks.Book Your Teeth Whitening Appointment Today!
Follow these tips to keep your teeth white for longer:
- Brush and floss regularly to remove surface stains and plaque.
- Avoid eating or drinking foods that are acidic or high in sugar, as these can erode the enamel of your teeth over time.
- Try to limit your coffee, tea, and consumption of tobacco products.
- Avoid drinking dark colored beverages like red wine.
- Visit Clearwater Dentistry for regular dental checkups and cleanings.
Possible Side Effects
Although teeth whitening is considered to be a safe procedure, some patients may experience minor side effects such as tooth sensitivity or gum irritation. Our team will discuss these risks with you prior to your appointment and provide you with helpful tips to reduce any potential discomfort.
Still have questions? Read Teeth Whitening to learn more.
Teeth Whitening in Greeley, CO
Don’t wait any longer to achieve the brighter, more radiant smile you deserve. We are here to help you look and feel your best with the Philips Zoom whitening system. Book your appointment now for in-office teeth whitening or pick up your take-home trays for a convenient, at-home whitening experience.
Call (970) 515-3550 to book an appointment or complete the online booking form. Your dazzling new smile awaits!
If you are searching for teeth whitening near me, trust the experts at Clearwater Dentistry in Greeley, CO.
FAQs About Teeth Whitening
Yes, when performed by a qualified dental professional, teeth whitening is safe and does not damage your teeth.
Teeth whitening products available at stores are often weaker than professional teeth whitening treatments and require more applications for results. Professional in-office or take-home treatments contain higher concentrations of bleaching agent, which provide better results in fewer sessions.
Yes, professional teeth whitening treatments are typically more effective than over-the-counter products. Professional whitening can also be tailored to each individual’s needs and give you the best results possible.
Philip Zoom teeth whitening contains ACP (Amorphous Calcium Phosphate) that protects the enamel and helps reduce sensitivity often associated with teeth whitening. However, some patients may still experience some tooth sensitivity during or after the treatment.
Our in-office Zoom whitening treatment costs $299, while our take-home trays with six syringes start at $399.